This is a closed request. A Kuroshitsuji Wiki/Logo has already been made for this wiki. Do not make changes to this article unless you want to ask again.
Hey, I would like to request a new logo for Kuroshitsuji Wiki. This wiki currently uses this image:
as its logo and I personally think it can be better.
I would like to incorporate this image:
- What exactly would you like to incorporate out of it? Where should I put the "Wiki" wording? Also, do you think the "W" in "Wiki" should be capitalized? -- FOMA (Talk) 06:36, January 24, 2012 (UTC)
Yes the "W" in "Wiki" should be capitalized. I would like to incorporate the three Kanji letters. The "Wiki" wording should be beneath the kanji and alongside the "Kuroshitsuji". Thanks. C. Phantom (Talk)
- I'll see what I can do. Though I'm going to be very busy this week with schoolwork, so please be patient. -- FOMA (Talk) 02:46, January 31, 2012 (UTC)
- Yeah, but you haven't followed the specifications.
- Anyways, I finished one. I could try making the English words smaller and the kanji bigger, but I'm worried the words will become illegible. What do you think? Also, I could try making a Monobook version of the logo. Would you like that too? -- FOMA (Talk) 18:37, January 31, 2012 (UTC)
- Oh, and I made it transparent too, but I found it had problems if the background were dark, so I also gave it a little white glow. I re-uploaded it a few times, so if you'd like to copy it over, make sure you press "Ctrl+F5" to refresh your browser a few times to get the final version of the logo. -- FOMA (Talk) 19:10, January 31, 2012 (UTC)
- I like the logo a lot. Thanks! And a Monobook version would be great. C. Phantom (Talk)
- As for you, Jeff, I'm sorry I tried my best to follow his instructions and being as explicit as possible on the logo I made to try to get feedback on how to make it as great as possible.