| Closed Request
This is a closed request. A Theme has already been made for this wiki. Do not make changes to this article unless you want to ask again.
Hello Logo Creation Wiki. I just recently started the Lego Prince of Persia Wiki. I would like a theme that is kind of like the beach theme, but different, Here's what I would like:
(All the ones that say, page tabs, and wikia logo, are referenced here .)
Wikia Logo: Age of Conan brown - #A68957
Behind Wikia Logo/Background Strip: Black - #000
Header Menu Buttons: Age of Conan brown - #A68957
Page Bar: Black - #000
- Selected: Beach - #ECD995
- Non selected: Dark Grey - #666263
Article: Beach - #ECD995
Widgets: (See Picture below) z Widget Headers: (See Picture below)
Search Box: (See Picture below)
Search Button: White - #FFF
Navigation: (See Picture below)
Link Box: (See Picture below)
If there is anything I have missed (Like in the sidebar, I wasn't sure what all those meant), I would generally want it to look like this:
If there are any problems, I'd be glad to know. Thanks!
P.S. If anyone could tell me how to get info boxes like the ones in this link (as in just the format, not the colors or things in the infobox) that would be great, because tables look a little too boxy.
TheBrickster 05:39, February 7, 2010 (UTC)
P.S.S. It's been 2 weeks since a requested this and nothing has happened...
TheBrickster 01:42, February 22, 2010 (UTC)
- We have quite a backlog here, we'll get round to your request, everyone else has to wait there turn, so you should to. P.S: Currently, there is only one user active here. -- (Talk) 18:26, February 22, 2010 (UTC)
Oh, ok! Thanks for getting back to me. I will wait, thank you! TheBrickster 02:11, February 24, 2010 (UTC)
- Ok, so I'm going to work on this one if you leave me a link to your wiki. :D -- (Talk) 16:19, February 26, 2010 (UTC)
Sure, here it is: http://legoprinceofpersia.wikia.com/wiki/Lego_Prince_of_Persia_Wiki. There's not much there right now, but I'd like to get the theme and everything set up first before I move on. =) TheBrickster 04:51, March 4, 2010 (UTC)
- Ok, so I've been coding the skin recently, copy all the code from User:Lcawte/monaco.css over into your MediaWiki:Monaco.css file :) Then set the wiki's skin in Special:Prefrences to custom.. -- (Talk) 15:48, March 16, 2010 (UTC)
I just tested it and put it in and it looks great! Thank you so much for your hard work! TheBrickster 05:18, March 17, 2010 (UTC)