| Closed Request
This is a closed request. A Favicon has already been made for this wiki. Do not make changes to this article unless you want to ask again.
Hello, I would like to request a favicon for the Mouretsu Pirates Wiki.
If possible, could I have one based on the Bentenmaru's pirate emblem please.
- Hi! I made two favicons. One is a transparent one, while the other is with the background :D
- http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131226074141/logocreation/images/f/f7/Bentenmaru_-_Emblem.ico <- Transparent
- http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/logocreation/images/c/c0/Icon_with_Background.ico <- with Background
- 07:57, December 26, 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks, Nicole.
- Both of the favicons look great. For some reason, the first one isn't being displayed in my web browser or the wiki theme designer (it is however being displayed when I save the page and then look at the file thumbnail in Explorer). The second one doesn't appear to have this problem.
- The first one is the kind of thing I had in mind - the emblem without the background. If it's alright, may I test them on the wiki?
- Yeah, you could test them on the wiki :D If you still have any problems with the favicon, I could try and help you :D
- 04:19, December 27, 2013 (UTC)
- I've tested the first one however it doesn't seem to be working. I've also tried the second one, though nothing's changed just yet. I think I probably will need some help with this.
- I uploaded it again with smaller KB, these two might work :D
- http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/logocreation/images/9/90/Bentenmaru_Elbelm_Transparent.ico <- transparent
- http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/logocreation/images/a/a1/Bentenmaru_Elbelm_with_BG_.ico <- with bg..
- 02:55, December 28, 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks, Nicole. I tried the first of the new ones earlier and the theme designer loaded it OK. Though I've made it the favicon, it isn't being displayed as the favicon yet. I was planning to wait a little longer before trying the second one.
- Sorry, the favicon is 16x16 pixels. I think that is the limit... 03:37, December 30, 2013 (UTC)
- You're welcome. :) 01:14, December 31, 2013 (UTC)