Making a request for a new logo (also known as a wordmark) or make a request to change a logo is easy. Just follow these steps.
- Go to Forum:Requested Logos.
- Look for the box on the right side that says .
- Replace "Wikiname/Logo" with "Name of your wiki/Logo" and click .
- You will go to an editor with some stuff pre-filled in, make sure you're in "Source" mode.
- Below the pre-filled in stuff, type any details about how you want your logo to look.
- If you want an existing logo changed, put details on how you want it changed.
- Make sure to put a link to your wiki!
- Put your signature (
~~~~) after your details and click .
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.